Tokina AF 193 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5
This camera glass has a focus range from 19mm to 35mm, which is a good range for wide angle shots. It has both autofocus and manual focus options, which gives the photographer more control over their shots. The lens has 12 glass elements in 9 groups, which helps to produce clear and sharp images. The lens coating helps to reduce reflections and glare, which is important when shooting in bright light. The build quality is good and the lens feels solid in the hand. The aperture ranges from f/3.5 to f/4.5, which is a decent range for this type of photographic lens. The resolution is good, producing sharp and clear images. There are alternative lenses available from other manufacturers, but this Tokina lens is a good choice for those looking for a wide angle zoom lens with a good range and decent aperture. The manufacturing time is not specified, but it is likely that this lens has been on the market for a few years. Overall, the Tokina AF 193 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 is a good choice for those looking for a wide angle zoom lens with good optics, autofocus and manual focus options, and a decent aperture.
Sure, here’s my review of the Tokina AF 193 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 camera lens:
– Excellent value for the price. This lens is a great option for those who want a medium wide-angle lens without breaking the bank.
– Good image quality for the price. The photos are sharp and have good contrast and colors.
– Light and compact, which makes it easy to carry around.
– Solid build quality.
– Slow maximum aperture. This can make it challenging to use in low-light situations, as you may need to use slower shutter speeds or higher ISOs to compensate.
– Some distortion at the edges, although this is fairly common in wide-angle lenses.
Overall, I think the Tokina AF 193 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 is an excellent option for those who want a budget-friendly wide-angle lens. While it may not have the same performance as more expensive lenses, it still produces great photos and is a solid choice for those just starting out in photography or on a budget.
Has 6 aperture blades, this number of blades are commonly used. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a circle.
80 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag. Weights 390 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary. 77 mm lens filter diameter, commonly filter size, you have plenty of possibilities this lens deserves a good quality filter.