Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD
Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD is a high-quality camera glass that produces great results. It has a smooth auto focus system that uses ultrasonic vibrations for fast and silent focusing. The lens has a wide aperture that produces a shallow depth of field, resulting in a beautiful bokeh effect. It has a high-quality build and uses advanced lens elements and coating technology for improved image quality. The lens has a fast aperture and produces sharp and detailed images. It is a great alternative to other prime lenses in the market. The lens is well-manufactured and has a sturdy build quality. Overall, the Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD is a great photographic lens for those who want to capture high-quality images with a prime lens.
– Fantastic bokeh! The smooth and pleasant roll-off of out of focus areas is definitely the highlight of this lens.
– Small minimum focal length, which allows for great subject isolation.
– Image stabilization is a very useful feature that helps reduce camera shake and blurs.
– Reasonably sharp images, although not the sharpest in its category.
– Autofocus is a bit slow, especially in low light conditions.
– Some chromatic aberration visible in high contrast areas.
– A bit pricey compared to similar lenses in its class.
Overall, the Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD is a great lens that delivers beautiful bokeh and relatively sharp images. The built-in image stabilization is definitely a plus. However, the autofocus can be slow in some conditions, and chromatic aberration is noticeable in some shots. Despite these minor issues, I would recommend this lens to any enthusiast photographer who wants to achieve stunning bokeh and subject isolation.
Wide open, subjects located outside the depth of field are shown very blurred. Has 9 aperture blades, with this amount of aperture blades you will be satisfied with the result. The ring-type motor employs a piezoelectric ceramic element to generate two high-frequency ultrasonic vibrations on the motor’s stator ring for fast, near noiseless autofocus.
91 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag. Weights 540 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary. 67 mm lens filter diameter, you are one step from the next standard filter size, buy step-up ring and bigger filter.