Sony AF 20mm f/2.8
The Sony AF 20mm f/2.8 is a camera glass that captures wide-angle photos with a fast aperture of f/2.8. It has both autofocus and manual focus capabilities, giving photographers more control over their shots. The lens is made up of several glass elements and has a special coating to reduce glare and improve image quality. The lens is well-built and durable, making it a reliable choice for photographers who need a lens that can withstand heavy use. The lens has a wide aperture that allows for great bokeh, or the out-of-focus areas in a photo. The lens has a good resolution, meaning that it captures sharp and detailed photos. There are other alternatives to this lens on the market, but the Sony AF 20mm f/2.8 is a good choice for photographers who want a wide-angle lens with a fast aperture. The manufacturing time of the lens is not mentioned, but it is likely that it takes some time to produce due to the complexity of the lens design. Overall, the Sony AF 20mm f/2.8 is a high-quality photographic lens that is well-suited for a variety of photography styles.
– Extremely portable and a perfect fit for all Sony E-mount cameras, both Full Frame and APS-C.
– Versatile with the option to use clear image zoom to get additional equivalent views without noticeable loss of sharpness.
– Super lightweight, making it ideal for backpacking and travel.
– The need to crop the dark corners or use “Clear image zoom” to get an equivalent field of view in APS-C mode may be inconvenient for some users.
– Although the hood isn’t necessary for reducing flare or ghosts, some may still prefer to use it for added protection.
Overall, the Sony AF 20mm f/2.8 camera lens is a great choice for photographers looking for a portable and versatile lens that can deliver excellent results without compromising on sharpness. While some users may find its limitations in APS-C mode frustrating, the lens’s superior portability and clear image zoom make it an excellent option for travel and landscape photography.
Bright lens thanks to the high aperture value Has 7 aperture blades, mid-grade lenses usually have this amount of blades. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a circle.
Weights 285 grams so consider putting to your camera bag. 53 mm long, this small lens should be always in the camera bag.