Sigma AF 20mm f/1.8 EX DG ASPHERICAL RF
This photographic lens is a good alternative for photographers who want to capture wide angle shots. It has autofocus capabilities and can also be used manually. The lens is made up of several glass elements, including aspherical elements, which helps to reduce distortion and improve image quality. It also has a lens coating to reduce glare and improve contrast. The lens has a wide aperture of f/1.8, which allows for good low-light performance and shallow depth of field. The build quality of the lens is good and it is durable. The lens has a good resolution and can produce sharp images. The manufacturing time of the lens is not mentioned.
– The wide aperture of f/1.8 allows for great low-light performance and depth of field control.
– The focal length of 20mm is perfect for capturing breathtaking landscape shots.
– The aspherical element produces sharp and distortion-free images.
– The build quality is solid and durable.
– The lens is quite heavy and bulky, which can be cumbersome for extended shooting sessions.
– The autofocus can be slow and noisy at times.
– The price point may be a deterrent for budget-conscious photographers.
Overall, the Sigma AF 20mm f/1.8 EX DG ASPHERICAL RF camera lens is a great investment for those who are serious about capturing stunning landscape and astrophotography shots. While it may have its drawbacks, the image quality and versatility of this lens make it a worthwhile addition to any photographer’s equipment. If you are willing to spend the money and don’t mind a bit of weight, then this lens is definitely worth considering.
Wide open, subjects located outside the depth of field are shown very blurred. Has 9 aperture blades, with this amount of aperture blades you will be satisfied with the result.
With a lens filter diameter of 82 mm lens filters in this range can be expensive, purchase lens – and filter – only if you plan to keep them for long time, make a try with used ones. 87 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag. Weights 520 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary.