Quantaray AF 100-300mm f/4.5-6.7 LDO
This camera glass has a focal length of 100-300mm, which is suitable for taking photos of distant subjects. The lens elements are coated to reduce glare and improve image quality. The build quality of this photographic lens is good and it is durable. The resolution of this glass is decent, but not the best in the market. Bokeh, which refers to the quality of the out-of-focus areas in a photo, is average. This lens can be used in both autofocus and manual focus modes. It is an affordable alternative to more expensive telephoto lenses. The manufacturing time of this lens is not known. The aperture of this lens can be adjusted from f/4.5 to f/6.7, which means that it is not suitable for low light conditions.
Sure, here is my review of the Quantaray AF 100-300mm f/4.5-6.7 LDO camera lens:
– Good build quality
– Zoom range is very versatile for wildlife and sports photography
– Decent image quality for the price
– Autofocus is fast and accurate
– Compatible with Sony A-mount cameras
– Aperture range is limited, which means it’s not ideal for low-light situations
– Image sharpness and contrast could be better, but it’s still decent for the price
– Lens can be heavy and bulky, which may not be comfortable for extended use
Overall, I think the Quantaray AF 100-300mm lens is a solid choice for budget-conscious photographers who need a versatile zoom lens for outdoor and sports photography. While it has some limitations, it offers decent performance and image quality for the price. However, if you need higher image quality or better low-light performance, you may want to consider investing in a higher-end lens.
Has 8 aperture blades, with this amount of aperture blades you will be satisfied with the result. Great choice mainly for good light conditions
Weights 410 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary. 55 mm lens filter diameter, commonly filter size, you have plenty of possibilities. 100 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag.