Minolta AF 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 D
This camera glass has a focal range of 75-300mm, which is great for capturing distant subjects. It has an autofocus system, which is a convenient feature for those who want to capture images quickly. The photo lens has multiple lens elements that are coated to reduce glare and improve image quality. The build quality of this photographic lens is good, making it a durable option for photographers. The aperture of this glass varies between f/4.5-5.6, which is suitable for shooting in good lighting conditions. The bokeh, or the quality of the out of focus areas, is decent due to the number of aperture blades. The manufacturing time of this glass is not specified. Overall, this camera lens is a good option for those who want an affordable ultra telephoto zoom lens with autofocus capabilities.
Sure, here’s my personal review of the Minolta AF 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 D camera lens:
– Great value for the price. The lens is affordable but still delivers good quality photos.
– Beautiful colors and sharpness. The images produced by this lens are vibrant and detailed.
– Autofocus is fairly quick in good lighting, making it easy to capture fast-moving subjects.
– Focus limiting switch helps to reduce search time in low lighting situations.
– Sturdy build quality that inspires confidence. The “Big Beercan” nickname is no joke, but it feels solid in your hands.
– The size and weight can be a challenge. This lens is larger and heavier than many other lenses in its class, making it harder to carry around.
– Autofocus can be slower in low lighting, making it challenging to get the perfect shot in certain conditions.
– As with many zoom lenses, there is some image distortion at the edges of the frame, particularly at the higher zoom levels.
Overall, the Minolta AF 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 D is a great lens for the price, delivering quality images with good color and sharpness. It’s a bit larger and heavier than some other lenses, and autofocus can be slow in low lighting. However, the focus limiting switch is helpful in those conditions. If you’re looking for an affordable long lens that delivers solid performance, this is definitely one to consider.
Great choice mainly for good light conditions Has 7 aperture blades, mid-grade lenses usually have this amount of blades. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a circle.
Weights 460 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary. 122 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag. 55 mm lens filter diameter, commonly filter size, you have plenty of possibilities.