Minolta AF 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5
This camera glass has a range of focal length from 35mm to 70mm with a maximum aperture of f/3.5-4.5. It is suitable for general photography, portraits, and landscapes. The photographic lens has multiple lens elements that help to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion. The lens coating helps to reduce flare and ghosting. The build quality of this glass is decent and it was manufactured in the past. The resolution of the lens is good for its price range. The bokeh or out of focus areas of the photo lens is decent but not exceptional. The autofocus feature works well but it also has a manual focus option. Overall, this glass is a good option for those who want a mid-range zoom lens for their camera. However, there are alternatives available in the market with better features and quality but they may come at a higher price.
– The lens is sharp and produces very good image quality.
– It’s a versatile focal length range, good for both portraits and wide shots.
– Its compact size and lightweight design make it easy to carry around.
– The lens responds quickly and quietly to autofocus commands, making it a great option for shooting in quiet environments.
– The lens is not great in low light situations and may struggle with focus in dim lighting.
– The build quality could be better, as it feels somewhat cheap and plasticky.
– The lens has a tendency to flare when shooting towards a bright light source, which can be frustrating.
Overall, I would recommend the Minolta AF 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 camera lens for those who want a good-quality, affordable lens that is easy to use and transport. While it does have some limitations, such as its poor performance in low light and occasional flaring, it is still a solid option for everyday photography.
Has 7 aperture blades, mid-grade lenses usually have this amount of blades. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a circle.
Weights 220 grams so consider putting to your camera bag. 69 mm long, this small lens should be always in the camera bag. With a lens filter diameter of 49 mm commonly filter size, offers a wide range of filter options.