Minolta AF 28-105mm Xi f/3.5-4.5
The Minolta AF 28-105mm xi f/3.5-4.5 is a camera glass that provides a range of focal lengths from 28mm to 105mm. It can be used with a full frame camera and has autofocus capabilities. The lens has multiple elements that help to produce clear and sharp images. The lens coating helps to reduce lens flare and ghosting. The build quality is decent, but the lens is a bit heavy and may not be the most convenient to carry around. The aperture ranges from f/3.5 to f/4.5, which is average for this type of lens. The lens also provides decent bokeh, which is the quality of the out-of-focus areas in a photo. The Minolta AF 28-105mm xi f/3.5-4.5 was manufactured in the past and may not be readily available, but there are alternative lenses that provide similar capabilities. Overall, the lens provides good resolution and is a decent option for those looking for a mid-range zoom lens.
– The Minolta AF 28-105mm xi f/3.5-4.5 lens is an excellent choice for those looking for a used lens. It is in perfect condition and looks like new, which is a great advantage for a vintage lens.
– The build quality of the lens is impressive, and it feels sturdy and durable in the hands.
– The lens has a versatile focal length range, making it suitable for various photography styles, including landscapes, portraits, and street photography.
– The autofocus system is quick and accurate, and the lens produces sharp and vibrant images with excellent contrast.
– One possible downside of the Minolta AF 28-105mm xi f/3.5-4.5 lens is its weight. It is relatively heavy, which can be a problem for photographers who prefer lightweight equipment or have to carry it for extended periods.
– Another minor issue is the lens’s minimum focusing distance, which can limit its use in some close-up or macro photography situations.
Overall, the Minolta AF 28-105mm xi f/3.5-4.5 is an exceptional lens that offers great value for money. Its excellent build quality, versatile focal length range, and sharp image quality make it a great choice for a wide range of photography styles. While its weight and minimum focusing distance might not be perfect for everyone, they are minor issues that shouldn’t discourage anyone from considering this lens.
Average brightness in this league Has 7 aperture blades, mid-grade lenses usually have this amount of blades. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a circle.
76 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag. Weights 450 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary.