Minolta AF 16mm f/2.8 FishEye
Minolta AF 16mm f/2.8 FishEye is a camera glass that can capture extremely wide angle photos with a unique fish-eye effect. It has an autofocus system which helps in capturing sharp images. The lens has several elements inside it which helps in reducing distortion and chromatic aberrations. The lens coating helps in improving the contrast and color accuracy of the captured images. It was manufactured a while ago and may not be easily available in the market. The aperture of f/2.8 allows for a lot of light to enter the lens, making it suitable for low light photography. The build quality of the lens is good and it is durable. It has a high resolution, which means that the images captured with this lens will be sharp and detailed. If you are looking for an alternative, there are other fish-eye lenses available in the market from different brands. You can choose between autofocus or manual focus depending on your preference.
Sure, here is my enriched review:
Product Reviewed: Minolta AF 16mm f/2.8 FishEye camera lens
– Great value for money: The Minolta AF 16mm f/2.8 FishEye camera lens is currently available at a very reasonable price. It’s a fantastic deal for the quality of the lens.
– Unique and rare product: This lens is not easily found and it can be considered as a collector’s item.
– Internal filters: This lens has four internal filters, which is an unusual feature that can lead to some very interesting photos.
– Can be used with a digital SONY camera: With the help of an adapter, this lens can be used with a digital SONY camera.
– Heavy distortion: This is common for FishEye lenses, but the Minolta FishEye lens can produce heavy distortion, which may not always be desirable for some types of photography.
– Manual focus: This lens lacks the autofocus feature, which means that it can be challenging to use in low light conditions.
The Minolta AF 16mm f/2.8 FishEye camera lens is an excellent product, and it’s perfect for those who love vintage photography lenses. The internal filters and the reasonable price make it an exciting purchase. However, it is important to keep in mind that the lens can produce heavy distortion and that it requires manual focus. Overall, I recommend this lens if you are looking for a unique and rare FishEye lens and don’t mind the distortion.
Has 7 aperture blades, mid-grade lenses usually have this amount of blades. Having rounded blades provides out of focus circle shape closer to a circle. Bright lens thanks to the high aperture value
69 mm long, requires consideration if you want to carry in the camera bag. Weights 400 grams so plan ahead, carry only if really necessary.